A downloadable game for Windows
The Collector is a game that is about collecting objects in a given amount of time in order to pass the level. Each level tells a little story about what is going on.
This game is still in its early stages of development but is still fun to play. I will be constantly updating this game as I work on it. I don't have a defined schedule for release as I have random hours every week for my job.
- More levels.
- Crafting system for making skins out of collected objects.
- Boss levels at the end of each area.
- Save system(when I get farther in development).
- Player "hub" where you can see achievements you have gained and a crafting spot.
- Many more popping in my head as the days go by.
Back Burner Features(May make it into the game or not):
- Building/Decorating system for the player "hub".
- Ability to have custom songs for the radio.
- Custom skins for the player.
Back Back Burner:
- Level editor.
- Radio goes poof if you pick to retry a level but will come back when you exit the level.
- Teleporter going to the player "hub" doesn't have popup text.
- Cannot press E to start a level.
- No way to exit the game without doing Alt+F4.
Lucas Dolan - Designer
Eric Matyas - Music(soundimage.org)
Shane Moss - Intro Voice
If this game was fun please let me know and id love to see what scores you get for each level.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.